Wall Fluores

From Disorient wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

by Archer

Wall Fluores is a series of colorful wheat paste-type fluorescent cut-outs of glamorous flower people. Wall Fluores emerge from flowers wearing dresses shaped like flowers, flower collars, petal masks, etc. They are frozen in dance poses. They are frozen dancers encouraging people to DANCE!

Fluores: Synonym of Fluorite
From the Latin, fluere = "to flow" (fleur = flower in French). The term fluorescence is derived from fluorite, which will often markedly exhibit this effect.

Wall fluores.jpg