Bedouin Tech City Plan is based on a triangular grid which allows for a modular and radiating design.
Key elements of the city are placed on grid either at intersection of lines or inside triangles depending on the size of the elements.
Elements include: camping areas, port-a-potties, sculptures, installations, effigy, bar, stages, etc.
The center is silent, the outskirts is where the sound installations are. Stages and speakers face away from the central camping area.
As BT grows the triangular grid can expand.
- Green triangle: fence (674mx674mx674m)
- Central triangles: camping areas
- Orange circles: large installations, effigy, stage
- Pink circles: smaller installations
- Orange squares: Square Shade, several configurations, 500 campers capacity
- Dimensions: each triangle on the grid is 170'x170'x170'
- Roads between central triangles (camps) are 20' wide